IP BASED CCTV SYSTEM INSTALLATION
1. Purchase a DSL modem as required (ADSL or SDSL).
2. Connect one end of the Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port at the back of the DVR box and the other end to the modem.
3. Set up your IP address. You can obtain it with your DSL connection.
4. Activate your Firewall, so as to limit external interference in your recorded data on the Internet.
5. Connect the router to the DVR with the help of a cable in case you require a network of connections.
6. You now have an Internet connection through the DVR. Now you are able to view every movement from your Bussiness Establishment online.
Things We Need:
- IP address
- DSL modem
- An Internet service
- Firewall security
- Ethernet cable
Tips & Warnings
- Acquire a unique static IP address from the subscriber when you go for it. It will save on time and confusion in the Internet connectivity to your device.
- You can also connect to the Internet even if you have a standard dynamic IP.
- Always remember that your IP address is your password to the Internet service; enter it without any mistake.
- Ensure that the LAN cable is appropriately connected